Subject: Re: NFS for Amiga
From: edreams <[email-masked]>
To: David Roth <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 1995 12:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, David Roth wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can find TCP/IP NFS software for the Amiga and/or
> for Windows NT?
> 
> David.
> 
> 

David, by NFS do you mean Novell File System?  If so, Contact Oxxii at 
310-427-1227 and ask htem about the OXXI Novell Client Software for the 
Amiga.   It allows the Amiga to be a client in a novell network.  

It's list $199.00 for one amiga.  more for more amigas.  

You'll need to contact Novell for info on the Windows NT novel 
client/server software.  

Scott Bragg              Electron Dreams
[email-masked]      an animation house

specialties:  3D Animation and Simulation

/************************************************************************/
/* Take your dying with some seriousness, however.  Laughing on the way */
/* to your execution is not generally understood by less-advanced       */
/* life-forms and they'll call you crazy.                               */
/*              -- Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul  */
/************************************************************************/

--
edreams <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]